HF Transceiver Alinco DХ-70, antenna ASh-4 shortwave radio station R-104M.
- The smallest body of this type 178 x 58 x 228mm, 2.7kg
- Separable front panel control
- Output HF 100W, 50MHz 100W (H-version) / 10W (other versions)
- RF gain
- SSB narrow filter
- CW narrow filter
- Noise blanker
- 100 memories (can be fixed for commercial use)
- All mode squelch
- Speech compressor
- Full break-in QSK
- USB, LSB, CW, AM and FM
- Split and mode memory
- IF shift
- Selectable CW side-tone
- Relay/ALC terminals
- Tx: 1.8 ~ 28MHz and 50MHz bands
- Rx: 0.15 ~ 35MHz and 45 ~60MHz general coverage
R-143 “Bagulnik” – army shortwave radio station, USB, CW mode.
R-143 “Bagulnik” is a Soviet and Russian handheld army radio station designed to provide short-wave communications to airborne forces and reconnaissance units at the tactical level of command.
R-143 “Bagulnik” is a shortwave simplex single sideband transceiver with CW and frequency telegraphy. The transceiver consists of a shaping device, a matching and tuning unit, a power amplifier, a frequency synthesizer, a receiver, a frequency telegraphy unit and a front panel. The transceiver is supplied with an antenna, a microtelephone and a telegraph key.