The R-160P radio receiver is designed to receive telephone and telegraph radio signals in the HF and VHF ranges.
The development of the R-160P radio receiver began in the early sixties at the Omsk Research Institute of Instrumentation. In 1975, serial production began, which entered the troops, the Navy and the civilian fleet.
During stand-alone operation or as part of an automated radio communication complex, provides reception of signals at any of 5850000 fixed frequencies that are multiples of 10 Hz in the range 1.5 – 59.99999 MHz
- R-160P-01 “Flash” – for SV and Strategic Missile Forces;
- R-680 – for the Navy;
- R-876 “Prism” – for the Air Force;
- “Siberia” – for sea fishing and river fleets;
- “Sosna” – for civil aviation;
- “Cycloid” – for sea fishing and river fleets.
The R-160P family also includes:
- “Azure”, the pathogen, as well as its version “Mayak” for the Navy;
- “Surf”, frequency telegraphy receiver.